Chlorella Banana Muffins
Try our new Sun Chlorella Powder in single-serving packets!
Now, it's even easier to incorporate chlorella into your daily diet. Start with these delicious and easy Chlorella Banana Muffins.
Imagine a mid-morning treat that may help reset your body and give you over 20 vitamins and minerals-all at once. Got your attention, didn't we? Try our NEW single-serving Sun Chlorella Powder packets in this fluffy Chlorella Banana Muffin recipe. Not only is it easy to make, but it's even got some spinach hidden inside to kick start your veggie count for the day (great for kids!).
A little bit about Sun Chlorella® Powder…
The finest consistency of chlorella that we offer, Sun Chlorella Powder Packets can be easily incorporated into any drink or recipe! Simply shake with your water, stir into your drinks, or add to your favorite recipes. Chlorella has the potential to provide a host of benefits such as: helping to detoxify heavy metals from your body, helping to stimulate your body's natural cellular repair process (thanks to its high chlorophyll content and Chlorella Growth Factor), aiding in digestion, boosting energy levels, and much more. Unleash your creative kitchen potential with Sun Chlorella Powder today-happy baking!
Yield: 12-14 muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Whisk all dry ingredients together.
3. Cream the butter and sugar together using an electric mixer.
4. Mash the bananas with a fork and mix in the eggs.
5. In a blender, blend the spinach and milk, and add to the banana mixture.
6. Add all wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently (be careful not to over mix).
7. Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.